To be eligible to join the Keystone Club any prospective member must be either:
- a subscribing member to a Craft Lodge or Royal Arch Chapter, meeting in the Province of Hampshire and Isle of Wight be resident in Hampshire and be a member of a Craft Lodge or Royal Arch Chapter meeting elsewhere.and
- have not been appointed as a Provincial Grand Officer.
Members of the Keystone Club will have exclusive access to:
- members only events including Ritual and Degree talks.
- be able to invite guests to white table type occasions.
- an on-line forum for general Masonic discussion and to arrange inter-visitation to other members’ Lodge or Chapter.
- Small informal ‘beer after work’ meet-ups arranged ad hoc (to include inviting potential members).
- Open Invitation Diary - anyone can put their meeting dates on for members to visit if they wish.
ABOUT THE KEYSTONE CLUB
The Keystone Club helps young Masons meet Brethren of a similar age, in typically less formal surroundings.
Our social and Masonic events bring young Masons closer to Hampshire Freemasonry and showcase the sheer diversity of other Lodges.
Ultimately however, we aim to have fun.
Membership of the Keystone Club is currently set at £25 per annum, payable by cheque in March each year. The cheque should be made payable to ‘Keystone Club’. On receipt of your initial payment your exclusive members only lapel pin will be sent to you.
Where dinner is served the cost will be £5 per head, and will consist of a main course.